Your Dream Stock.

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
I was super bored in class today, so I drew my dream fishtank. It was about 10 feet long.

My dream stocking would be

1 Male Betta
4 Guppies
4 Platies
10 Neon Tetras
3 of any type of cories
1 Pleco
3 Goldfish

This would never really work out because Goldfish are CW and the Male Betta would have some conflicts, but yeah.
 
That surprised me actually, minus the goldfish and the betta. That could be easily done... I doubt youd need a 10ft tank either...

Edit:

Im not sure about my dream stock because when ive stocked my tank, and set up my other one, ill be happy.

15G
6 Harlequin rasboras
6 Sterbai corys

8G
1 Male betta
god knows how many shrimp

Edit:

I am also considering a larger species tank, but i havent a clue what id put in it yet.
 
A 10ft tank full of freshwater stingrays
 
Think i would prefer 10x4x4 and have port jacksons and stingrays :) (doubt it will ever happen tho lol)
 
If i had the room i would have a huge tank full of live bearers
 

Most reactions

Back
Top