You Decide My Stocking..

Pick:

  • 2-3 Dwarf Puffers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Galaxy Rasboras + Cherry Shrimp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somthing Else (Please State Below)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Kari - im 100% they are galaxys. I had wanted them for a while and finally got 2 smallish ones. Then gave them to my girlfriend as I was getting cichlid tank. and her LOVELY :( angel ate them!

Kari - same with you, if you wanted me to get you some im sure they were £2.25 each I would get them and post them to you if you covered price :good:
Or you could go for a drive to Nuneaton to A5 Aquatics (not sure how far it is from you) As thats where they are.

Cheers for the info, i've been putting off getting the Galaxy because of their prices, Nuneaton shouldnt be too long a drive from here, i'll drag the kids over at the weekend for a look.
 
Kari - All you have to do is get on to the a5 and just keep going and going, its on the left hand side if your coming from my side (leicester) - I will pm you tonight with details on how to get there easiest etc. :)

Andrews - I dont like them puffers, i love the dps. I think I will go for two then jsut to be safe. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top