You Decide My Stocking..

Pick:

  • 2-3 Dwarf Puffers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Galaxy Rasboras + Cherry Shrimp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somthing Else (Please State Below)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Ok so I am doing a heavily planted 35L arcadia arc tank.
I really fancy DP's but think it would make the tank look a bit empty.
I love Galaxy Rasboras but I seriously dont know.

You Decide :good:
 
I voted for DP's, think they be cool in that tank, but its up to you, which ones do you think you will enjoy the most
 
Lol, I have just got 2 new ones in the last like 3 days. This one, and a betta one :P
 
But you can get more galaxys in the tank than you can DP's lol


TBH m8 that really doesnt mean you will see them more often lol, i would still stick with your first choice... but i will admit i do see the attraction in galaxies i will be getting some myself for the future planted tank im doing :).

But as said above m8, your choice and you have to sit there and watch them, i dont think others views really would count for much for the simple reason it's other peoples fish preference of what THEY would prefer, it really should be solely your choice of fish choice.
 
green neons, did you see them in crownland? they looked amazing lol
 
ermmm i dno bagu there was that many tanks there haha!

they had some lovely loachs though!
 
ermmm i dno bagu there was that many tanks there haha!

they had some lovely loachs though!

hehe, at the back, near the discus, to the left of the rummy nose tetras, the green neon tetras were sublime, they were fantastic! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

the loaches looks amazing, i love the dwarf chain loaches; i want a bigger tank xD
 
I vote for "get another tank and have both".

You CAN NEVER have TOO MANY tanks....you can only have one less then you really want. hehe
 

Most reactions

Back
Top