Yet Another New Comer To Site. From Northern Ireland

seanpaul

Reaction score
Hi to all.

I have been in and out of the site now for a few weeks reading bits and pieces of info on tank stands. So I finally thought I should join up.

I have a 180Rio i have had it for a couple of years now. it contains 1x upside down catfish, 1x ruby shark, 1x catshark, 2x maroon skarks, 2x angle fish, 2x green tiger barbs, 1x large silver dollar, 2x black widows, 3x scissor tails, 1 cory fish, 1x kissing gourami, 2x bala sharks. I think thats every one.

I have recently decided to expand by hobby ( to my wifes delight!) she found a bargain in the paper some one selling of tanks and fixtures from their ex fish room. \bought 2, 2x1x1.5 tanks and a 4x1x1.5 tank. each tank came with filter, water heater and even a little floating temperature gauge. All for the bargain price of £60.

As I said i was looking at site before for stands. Have just completed building my own out of box steel and added a wooden surround. I'll add some pictures at some point. The new stand will hold both my 2ft tanks ( one of which now holds 12 cardinal tetra, a young male fighter, and a young african dwarf frog. Transfered from by biorb tank.) There is a section at the bottom of my stand free to hold a 3ft tank which i will be on the hunt for.

I am currently designing plans for a unit that will house the 4ft tank.( and cover most of my bedroom wall)

Anyway thats a brief intro to me and my tanks and fish. Looking forward to being part of this forum.

SeanPaul :)

welcome to the forum - i have ario 180 they are great tanks :)

welcome to the forum - i have ario 180 they are great tanks :)

Yeah Rio is a lovely tank as long as you don't do exactly what it says on the tin and change filter media every couple of months.

will have to get my pictures up on to photobucket or something so i can put some up here.

new smaller project at minute will be to strip a 4ft tank with crack in base. cut it down to size and make a 3ft tank. Having lots of fun.

sp

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back