Yellow Tigers

gwand

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Yellow Tiger endlers are beautiful and peaceful.

IMG_0753.jpeg
IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_0747.jpeg

They are indeed!
I have one, and it is one of my few fish that change colour based the water temperature. Very handy!

They are indeed nice looking endlerhybrids. I myself have gotten rid of them. And also the red variety. But still keeping the blond variety. But there's a good chance that also the blond tigers will move to another owner by next week. I need space for my other projects.

If you can't get your hands on those tiger endlerhybrids, just cross a yellow, or gold galaxy guppy to a cobra endler. This is how those tiger endlers were created.

Hi Emeraldking. If I breed a yellow tiger, male and female endler will the offspring look like the parents? Or each time you want a yellow tiger male endler you have to do the cross of gold galaxy guppy to a cobra endler?

Hi Emeraldking. If I breed a yellow tiger, male and female endler will the offspring look like the parents? Or each time you want a yellow tiger male endler you have to do the cross of gold galaxy guppy to a cobra endler?
Hi, I've already replied on the same question in your other topic. But to give a quick answer: Yes, they'll breed true.

Most reactions

Back