Yellow Tiger Endler Line

gwand37 153

Fish Aficionado
Fish of the Month 🌟
2x Tank of the Month!
Supporting Member ⭐
2x Pet of the Month!
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
3,092
Reaction score
6,166
Points
113
Location
Baltimore, MD
I have 5 male yellow tiger endlers. I couldn’t get a hold of yellow tiger endler females. So I bred the males with green cobra guppy females. I am told the original line was created by breeding endler males with yellow galaxy female guppies. I couldn’t find galaxy guppy females. The results are looking interesting.



IMG_0822.webp
IMG_0821.webp
IMG_0816.webp
IMG_0819.webp
 
You are sooooo right. I’m playing with fire.
 
Some more pics of dad and offspring
IMG_1753.webp
IMG_1756.webp

IMG_1758.webp
IMG_1759.webp
IMG_1759.webp
 
Yellow tiger endler is a hybrid strain derived from crossing cobra endler hybrids to galaxy medusa guppies. If you can't find a matching female, use female cobra ender hybrids. Then the male offspring will be identical to the father, color, pattern and shape wise.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top