Yeah I just bought a 32 Gallon Fluval Aquarium

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

artisebony

Reaction score
Salam

I just bought it is should be here in a few days I only have access to commercial fish. What should I do? I have a Betta and some sad tetras (3) as they are schooling fish and I only have 3 at the moment. Where can I get some good fish I live in the Desert So I would like to stick to tropical freshwater types. Also, I think my betta has fin rot again it happened so fast I believe it was just a dirty new tank. contaminated from the rocks. Either way, I know now that salt and water changes are the remedy, How long should it take. I am looking for any good tips

Salam

I just bought it is should be here in a few days I only have access to commercial fish. What should I do? I have a Betta and some sad tetras (3) as they are schooling fish and I only have 3 at the moment. Where can I get some good fish I live in the Desert So I would like to stick to tropical freshwater types. Also, I think my betta has fin rot again it happened so fast I believe it was just a dirty new tank. contaminated from the rocks. Either way, I know now that salt and water changes are the remedy, How long should it take. I am looking for any good tips
Shipping costs an arm and a leg but have you looked at online fish stores? Ive heard one of the best is thewetspot and imperial tropicals

Salam

Salam.

What do you mean by 'commercial' fish?

If the Betta does have fin rot, it didn't get it from rocks, but from poor water quality.
Have you tested your water and, if so, what are your pH, hardness, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels?

What are the dimensions of the tank?

Salt is good, at a dose of 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons and don't be tempted to add anything else to the tank, apart from water , which should be dechlorinated by a suitable conditioner.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back