Yay Yay Yay

Grams

Fish Addict
Reaction score
yea im so happy :p ,some of you remember me telling you about getting a phone call from my lfs. So i went there today and the manager thier(my new friend :rofl: ) showed me 3 big bags. inside the bags were little bags with bettas.the first back i opened had 10 vts,then i opened the next bag, this bag had 6 little bags of cts. and i spoted this nice blue/white marble ct,so i grabed it.then there was the last bag, it was full of plakats from asia :drool: ,i i went through 3 and saw that they had a dirty brown color and other weird colored ones. Then the 4th looked like a viet fighter but it also had a brown body and kinda weak coloring. so then i saw the last one, i was freaking out that i wasnt going home with a nice wild plakat. but it was a nice green and yellow imbellis i was :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: all over the floor.i could'nt believe i found one at my lfs.
Ill get pics later, i need him to aclimate to his tank. yay im so happy. :p

:rofl: i went to check on himand he changed color to have a dark metalic green body and to red and black striped fins.Now he looks a Imbellis.

coconutman39 said:
ooo good find, why were u unpacking bettas for you lfs might i ask?
lol i wish, im friends with the owner and he lets go and open the new shipment of bettas. :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back