Xbox 360: Gamertags

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Mines GeoffMahiques

I mostly play COD5 but ill play Left4Dead or COD4 or whatevers in my game list if you want.

Just let me know who you are.

At the moment ill be on COD5 as im nearly at prestige 9 and want to get to 10th by next month.

MortalKonbat555 ( I Think ) Need a name change No Live ( Ran Out )

You'll catch me On

LOTR Conquest
GTA 4
COD 5
Forza Motorsport 2
Fallout 3
Oblivion

( I Sold all my good games for "Operation flash point" WITCH I THINK WAS **** ) WASTE OF £40!

I'm on COD 4 mainly and GTA4, I particularly enjoy the ballad of gay tony (GTA add on) the new and improved vehicles and gizmos are brill! as are the bass jumping missions!

On my want list is Forza 3 and Modern warfare 2, I rented it last week and its brilliant! now I just need the game.

My gamer tag is: Dinky Stig

I think I posted it earlier on in the thread though.

Just a note:- Xbox live gold is free from the 27th of november to the 29th, we should have a forum get together on COD 4.

I'm on COD 4 mainly and GTA4, I particularly enjoy the ballad of gay tony (GTA add on) the new and improved vehicles and gizmos are brill! as are the bass jumping missions!

On my want list is Forza 3 and Modern warfare 2, I rented it last week and its brilliant! now I just need the game.

My gamer tag is: Dinky Stig

I think I posted it earlier on in the thread though.

Just a note:- Xbox live gold is free from the 27th of november to the 29th, we should have a forum get together on COD 4.
ACTULY free? ahaha if you have CoD5 You know where to find me :p

gab99

youll know when you have the right profile when you see a tuxed-up clone trooper :lol:

i also tend to curse a little bit,so (shut the door!)

this is what i play
cod6
cod5
cod4
halo
halo2
halo3
halo wars
halo ODST
assassins creed
assassins creed 2
mass effect