Xbox 360: Gamertags

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Just got the Slim 360 last month so my game collection is limited atm.

GT: hihi10020
Games: Halo 3 ODST (mostly play halo 3 online tho) and COD:MW2

Planning to get Forza 3, halo reach, and gow 3

Add me but tell me ur from Tff

lol i like how we add people yet AFAIK noone talks LOL

ummm im involved in SCII right now but i should get back into the 360 when something good pops up waiting on fableIII at the moment, they should have stopped HALO at the third one at the most tbh, but im still somewhat enticed for reach.

Just got live again by pure accident :D though i cancelled renewal but i did not lol

so yeah add me :D

SH00T2KI11 (00 are zero 11 are ones i have to put this everytime i asked a mate to add me they did not realise lol)

i play
MW2 and F.E.A.R 2 at the min oh and borderlands saving up for some new multiplayer games

ash

TheEnd95 yeah I know it sucks :lol:
I play Halo: Reach and COD 5 at the moment, but I will play Black Ops when It comes out if I have the money.

Hey my GT is Weezawoo, gotta keep it all the same!! At the moment playing black ops zombies a lot!!! Also have gears 2, halo and others!!!!

:)

scott dav

play a load of diffrent games.

if you add please jusr leave a mail saying TFF :good:

If you haven't added my already, my tag is Dinky Stig, put TFF in the message so I know where you're from.

Mine's "Defy all 0dds"
the "o" is actually a zero

I play almost only Halo:Reach, but I sometimes play COD: Black Ops and COD: MW2 and Transformers War for Cybertron

Mine's "Defy all 0dds"
the "o" is actually a zero

I play almost only Halo:Reach, but I sometimes play COD: Black Ops and COD: MW2 and Transformers War for Cybertron

I am exclusively on Reach and the new anniversary maps when on live - xingudub is my gamertag, I'll add you next time I am on

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back