wow

J-Money

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I wuz feeding my freshies a second ago and apparently one of the DP's missed the piece of food he wuz tryin to get and latched onto the side (maybe side fin) of another of my DPs. I had never seen them puff up before. At first i wuz a little scared since i know they only puff when they are really stressed and could have trouble "deflating". The "holder" let go after a few long seconds, and by the time i was almost done dropping the food in the "holdee" was already almost fully deflated and heading to the food cloud to try and get some. :flex:

I have various tiger barbs, some fancy tail guppies, a common pleco, and a bulldog pleco. I didn't think the guppies would last long, but they've been alright since late september or so. :dunno:

edited to add: Oh yeah, i got a killifish in there and a tiny male guppy. Both were hitch-hikers in a bag of ghost shrimp i got...there's still some ghost shrimp in the tank too btw if it matters

I've only ever seen puffers puff up once. They look awesome. Why can't they look like it all the time. That way they'd be used to it and wouldn't die. Anyway did you see SirMinnion entry of the MarthaPuffed. :) She looked :cool:

wow, thanks for pointing that out, i never check that section. great pic. I tried to grab my camera in time to take a pic but he wuz already deflating so it wuzn't worth it. also when he saw my ugly mug gettin' up to the glass he bolted to the back so.... :*) whoops

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back