Wow..... No Ones Changed!

ally86ozzy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
New York
Hey everybody! I haven't been on in a looooong time. How's everybody and they're tanks? My dad got a light for my 10 gallon that didn't have a light..... umm..... my fishy had more babies..... and that's about it lol. How are you guys?
 
Yup, I've got about 30 or so in each tank (may I add 10 gallon tanks, lol). Still trying to convince my dad to get me a bigger tank (never going to happen :P)
 
Welcome back Ally. It has been a long time since I saw one of your posts. Stang disappeared for a while too but has been back for a couple of months now.
 
Haha I disappeared again xD But I'm back (again) Thanks for the welcomes everybody ^^ I remember alot of you from months ago. I guess thats good. Good to know my memory is still working correctly xD And if anyone hasn't noticed yet, I've got better English and less chat speak now. I went into rehab xD Just kidding :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top