wow any one seen these

LOL, how odd, i was just looking at that shop like 5 minutes ago. I was trying to find a place where i could buy betta imbellis, but they want like $40 for shipping. and I really like the fish, but i'm not spending that much JUST on shipping. i mean, they could say, "this fish is $40" and i might buy it. lol, But, if anyone knows where i can find any betta imbellis for sale, i'd like to get a couple.

They aren't killies. They are Betta macrostoma, which are a mouthbrooding species from the genus Betta. Not commonly kept in captivity.

AH HA!!! i knew it.... :p i knew they werent killies they look nothing like them... i just didnt want to say they werent and look stupid!

Thanks Kiarra, I was about to say those are not Killies at all, it even says what they are right there on the page :lol: they're a wild type betta indeed :)

Whatever they are, I want some... :drool: But $400 is a bit much to ask for...

Yes, kiarra is right. Wild betta and they can be found in wild life borneo. HEHEHE. My hometown. Next time I will fly home to North Borneo, I will fly to Brunei Darusalam where my sister live now and I will go and catch some wild betta. :lol:

yeeviabetta said:
Yes, kiarra is right. Wild betta and they can be found in wild life borneo. HEHEHE. My hometown. Next time I will fly home to North Borneo, I will fly to Brunei Darusalam where my sister live now and I will go and catch some wild betta. :lol:
And ship them to us! :shifty:

I think I know where is the wild betta spot is. :hey: Don't let me went home. Sure that area I am going to explored. :drool:

Wow never knew these guys were so expensive. My lfs said they could order me in a pair so I asked if they could find out how much they were. That was a few days ago. I wonder what he'll come back with :eek: :p

those bettas look cool pricey though. yeevia can you catch will bettas or is their laws against it?

ooh these guys are my favorite! they are soo cute eee i just love their faces!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back