Would you eat lab cultivated chicken?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Would you buy and eat lab grown chicken?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • undecided

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dahmer ā€“ Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story
2022 ā€§ Thriller ā€§ 1 season
Ah ok... Yah probably not something I'd watch... Just not my interest to learn more about that type of thing...

And his high-school quote was: "It's not the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

All the scientists working on that project literally went: "Ya know... Maybe Jeffery had a point" šŸ˜‚

I haven't watched it. I heard it's been giving people nightemares. I don't plan on watching it.
Good idea LOL
And his high-school quote was: "It's not the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Wait... I was curious and looked it up. I THINK that actually WAS his quote OML šŸ’€šŸ’€

I know the way we raise them is unethical. But killing them for food is not. Its like saying lions are unethical for choosing to hunt prey for meat when it can just evolve/adapt to eat plants. ...
Lions donā€™t have the choice of whether or not they kill other animals to eat - we do, especially if we have lab grown meat, so itā€™s not quite the same. Thatā€™s where ethics comes into it. If we have the choice of eating meat without killing other animals then thereā€™s definitely a question of whether deciding the eat ā€œnaturalā€ meat becomes an unethical choice. Essentially, weā€™d be saying that itā€™s ok to kill animals, even though we donā€™t have to.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back