Worst Film You Have Ever Seen

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

vanilla sky with tom cruise...absolutely awful!!

human centipede is also a good choice for a resounding fail!

pumpkinhead...so bad its great!

abyss, the hills have eyes 2 and anything with jennifer aniston (apart from possibly along came polly which was redeemed purely by the scene when the ferret walks into the bin!) must all be contenders!!

L :crazy:

Perhaps it is just a matter of age but I find it hard to believe that arguably the worst film ever made has not been mentioned.
Ed Wood's Plan Nine From Outer Space.
I mean Bella died six weeks before filming. So Ed used his wife's chiropractor, just kept his cape up over his face. After all no-one will notice he's a foot taller.
A close second would be Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Fargo
Eyes..........Wide..........................................Shut (with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman)

God... Eyes Wide Shut is horrendous!! My ex loved it.

Im trying to find the name of a film i watched ages ago with a mate thinking it was going to be a bit of a laugh and a chick flik. It was appaling and had rubber alien things in it :blink: cant find the film at all... something awful about all the girls at an american college campus secretly being manky aliens that eat the guys. The song is 'I will love you' by Fisher.

I have to say though, purely for the fact that they are so hilarious, kicking back after a roast dinner on a sunday and watching the really old version of Piranha is just great LOL or Anaconda. Both are so godawful... and yet they have successfully made new covers of the film that are even worse lol.

It was quite highly acclaimed, and it was called "A Man and a Woman" and that is basically what it was........ for 2 hours, a man and a woman was travelling in their car and having a conversation.....

I saw it in 1964 and to top it all..... the movie was in Black & white as well..... (I cant remember the tune), but I do recall that the theme music from "A man and a woman" was quite a hit at the time......

EDIT:.... Just for interest sake,..... I Googled "A man and a woman"..... and ..... Correction... I see it was in 1966 and it was a French movie, so probably had sub-scripts as well...... and in describing it.... They say "A monologue between a man and a woman travelling in a car"..... Terrible! Terrible!! movie....

Mission impossible 2 rates a mention.
I once watched Spiceworld with a gun barrel at my temple. When Meatloaf cameos I actually sicked up in my mouth a bit.
I could mention others but I would need another lifetime.

Transformers
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Coyote Ugly
Pearl Harbor
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

you've only got to put on one of the obscure sci-fi or horror movie channels on the sky box to be repeatedly shown all the worst movies ever made. ones that werent even good enough to go straight to dvd, they just went straight to....the warehouse where old film reels are kept.

for example the films mentioned above - certianly not good films when compared to other big budget and/or famous stories made into films. but compared to 'sharkzilla v megacroc' (yes i have seen this on tv), transformers is positively amazing. ive never seen coyote ugly, but im telling you right now, i'll bet money its not as bad as "attack of the killer thornbush" or whatever drivel is on those channels.

when dvd players first came out, i got a cheap one that came with "101 amazing films". with about 10 films on each dvd. needless to say, id never heard of any of them, any of the actors in them, any of the stories the 'true' ones were based on, and they were all totally woeful.

It was quite highly acclaimed, and it was called "A Man and a Woman" and that is basically what it was........ for 2 hours, a man and a woman was travelling in their car and having a conversation.....

I saw it in 1964 and to top it all..... the movie was in Black & white as well..... (I cant remember the tune), but I do recall that the theme music from "A man and a woman" was quite a hit at the time......

EDIT:.... Just for interest sake,..... I Googled "A man and a woman"..... and ..... Correction... I see it was in 1966 and it was a French movie, so probably had sub-scripts as well...... and in describing it.... They say "A monologue between a man and a woman travelling in a car"..... Terrible! Terrible!! movie....

Has anyone ever watched "Cannibal Haulocast"...... You wil not sleep for nights!!!!

Never Say Never, the memoir of justin beiber. We were forced to watch it in class just because all the other girls voted for it :(

I went to see The Avengers last night and I don't understand what was so great about it.

The storyline was boilerplate superhero movie garbage. The dialogue was corny. Most of the heros came off as somewhat stupid and they argued with each other perpetually. There was that one guy who turned evil and became good again by getting hit on the head (take that post-concussion syndrome awareness). And the bad guy had no backstory what so ever. Also he survived a lethal fall and it was never explained how. Spoiler alert.

The cgi was good but the whole movie was cgi.

They'll make a boatload of money on it and that's good for the economy. No fish were harmed in the making of this movie, is a claim someone might make.

My snowcaps were good and so was the popcorn.

Just my opinion. I'm sure 95% of people out there liked it just based on what I've heard at work. I'd rather watch youtubes of street fights, to be honest, no cgi there.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back