Worst Film You Have Ever Seen

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chishnfips

WHAT! You went over my Helmet!
Reaction score
Hi folks,

There are always threads on best film, best music, book, whatever...

But what about the worst?

Have you ever seen a film that is so dreadfully Kak that you literally laughed with embarrassment because you actually watched it or shriveled up into a ball and kicked yourself with annoyance?

I'll start this off I have a few...

1. Mega Piranha. (OMG this was unbelievably pants lol, I was in pain everytime the main actress was on screen)

2. Spartacus with "I have a dimple in my chin the size of the grand canyon kirk douglas". This film bored me to tears in third year at high school. All 3 flaming hours of it lol. my god never again. My teacher should have been thrown to the lions herself for subjecting us to it. lol.

Ok guys over to you, lets hear the horrors....

i didnt rate that lesbian vampier killers thought it was to over rated and turned it of half way what a pile of pooo.

my best film is rise of the footsolder love that film.

you can say that again i have got it here on blu ray if neone wants to buy it lol

its realy good :blink: lol

Cloverfield. Blair witch project and Freddy vs Jason.
I hated all these films so much

omg i forgot about cloverfield now that has to be worse then the one i picked a total let down

I actually go out of my way to watch BAD movies because I enjoy the low-budget sets, actors and storylines.

Some I can 'recommened' are

TerminatorS
Transmorphers
Hadr Ticket To Hawaii
Cyborg Cop I & II
CyberTracker I & II

all of them are hillariously bad.

Oh god, I've Seen transmorphers. It's like a cheap remake of transformers. It was horrible :(

I just watched the transmorphers trailer on you tube, it looks amazing lol.

"With Shane Van Dyke.... and Bruce Boxleitner" lol. Who are they? :lol: :hyper:

awesome

keep em coming...

Birdemic : shock and terror
Human centipede

Watch the birdemic: shock and terror trailer, its so funny and its a real film which was in the cinema in America

Human centipede is awaiting veiwing as we speak on sky plus...

I have been warned not to watch it, which has just meant that now I have to watch it lol. I am curious.

Birdemic : shock and terror
Human centipede

Watch the birdemic: shock and terror trailer, its so funny and its a real film which was in the cinema in America

:rofl: just watched birdemic on youtube too lol thats so bad its beyond bad lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back