Worst Film You Have Ever Seen

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Human centipede is crud

But

Going over board is the all time worst not even funny just annoying

films that are funny because there crud

Vampire Killer barbys :rofl: rubbish but the voice overs cheesy acting etc makes it hilarious

And leprechaun is funny but crud in a lot of ways

so's seed of chucky lol

The films i like because they fail epicly.

Submarine

Gnomeo and juliett

Jaws

Pirahna

Jaws 2

Dogfight

Top Gun

Its endless!

bae1994: I have seen leprechaun as well. That was funny. I dont know how many there are but the one I saw was a horror about a guy who nicked a pot of gold from the end of a rainbow and a little mean leprechaun came after him.

A couple of films I forgot about are Robot Jox (or jocks I cant remember) and no retreat no surrender (an old van damme film), its funny though.

God there was this really cheesy horror film I watched once with an old boyfriend...can't remember the name of it but it was appalling. Not only was the plot really bad, and the acting terrible but the editing was really badly done too, which just made it really difficult to watch. It was laughable that it even got made into a film!

I have to say its gotta be "HP lovecraft's The tomb" it was so bad, we were laughing the entire movie(its a horror movie) whats worse is we finished watching it :lol: Its about a guy named "puppetmaster" that catches people into a tomb and tortures them. Never showed how he caught them or torturing them. 90% of the movie is about someone breaking out of the tomb, crawling around looking for others, she finds another victim, chat for a bit, then crawl, find someone else n walk/crawl again, they actually show u them crawling for 10 mins. It was terrible, the entire movie was set in an abandoned warehouse.

Pirahna?! :(

Human centipede is what it is I guess

+1 on open water, hills have eyes 2 is rubbish, the fog is bad too, session 9 has got to be the biggest anti climax on earth! I see it regularily put on top horror lists aswelll

Found children of men pretty boring, as well as the strangers

Leprechaun in the hood!
or even 'Braindead' after seeing two zombies having sex the film went down in my estimations

Or

Legions meant to be a horror but some of it was just funny :lol:

the langoilers byu stephen king is one of my all time fail-favourites!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back