Worms!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bluesword23516

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have camalanus worms! What do I need to do to clean, and of a female dropped fry have them do the babies have them? They are separated from other fish and show no signs yet.
I also have a live plant but I don't want to get rid of it so what do I do with it.

Has anyone had this?

You could try feeding them garlic based foods such as new life spectrum thera A that might help a bit with the worms. you could get it on amazon for about $10. as for the other questions i dont know much.

Think you have posted another thread about this, anyway, think your best bet is to get some sera nematol meds and treat the tank with this.

Hopefully that will work out for you.

​How is your stocking now BTW?

I have not had camalanus worms in my tanks so have not treated for these personally. Let us know how you get on.

I have used sera nemotol its brilliant and pretty fast acting. Its a low dose medication and you need to do two courses. It never affected my snails but you would need to check if its ok for shrimp. Sera nemotol is one of the only medications to kill off the worm in all stages. Algae eaters can get worms, not so sure about shrimp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back