World Of Water Nottingham

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AJ1986

Reaction score
Hi all has any one got any experence with these lot if so how are the fish like. Should be going tomorrow so wanted to find out before hand. Thanks for reading

Hi personally wouldnt bother..I went a few weeks ago and dont get me wrong the i bought were fine but staff werent very knowledgeable, they sold me plants which werent aquatic plants...its basically another pets at home

The best place to go is nottingham aquatics in tall trees garden centre....its not far from there....they truly know what they are doing and have a very large selection of fish, plants etc...and will order anything in for you...

i dont buy from anywhere else now :)

Thanks for the quick reply think i will leave it was after some Electric Blue Rams they want £14. I normally go to East Midlands Aquatics. But he sold out of the rams he has lots of quality stuff that doesn't die and is very knowledgeable. Think i will try that Tall Trees. Do they have Red Coral Pencil Fish in or Electric Rams?

http://nottinghamaquatics.co.uk/    they have a regularly updated stocklist on there site, last update was the 4th, also they have a list of more rare species they get in, im sure they would be able to help youy if you gave them a call

Had a look at the list they have most things i am after
drool.gif
 and half the price off what i was going to pay. Going to ring them when they open hopefully they will have everything i want.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back