World Cup Predictions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The best part of the game as seeing the face's of the smug commentators after the match :lol:

I am sure more non-english peeps would support England if the commentator didnt decide that England had won the Cup before the 1st game :/

Hance why so many enjoy seeing them fall

Ironically, the best performance England have put in so far :X still dreadful, but better than it has been :nod: I really genuinely expected them to step it up against Portugal and they just didn't :angry:

I'd like to be present at the fist training session at Old Trafford, I think Ronaldo will be getting bruised :lol:

Jamie Carragher brought on for a penalty :crazy: I can't ever remember him taking a penalty for Liverpool, WTF was that all about :blink:

The whole world cup has been disspaointing, nobody stepped up and played anywhere near the level they do for their clubs, not just the English, but "stars" from France, Germany, Brazil, Italy etc have all been underperforming. The only exception for England was that Hargreaves (who I thought wasn't good enough) has looked like an international player in the last couple of games.

Well goodbye Sven, thanks for doing **** all with the most talented squad we've had and thanks for your **** poor management! God help us though we have Mclaren to come in next, i think I may adopt the Scottish mentality and admit we have no hope, not cos the players aren't good enough, but because the management is useless.

Beckham has quit as captain too, quite right, pass it on to Gerrard, who is a real leader :nod:

Good luck to Portugal, sorry we didn't give you a real game.

Arfie

I'm not so sure Ronaldo will be hooking up with United again next season as he has stated his interests in signing for Real Madrid when the presidential elections have finished.

He's a little Pr*ck and doesn't have the stomach to face the players he stabbed in the back and i personally will be glad to see the back of him. His debut against Bolton wanderers was amazing and i remember thinking he would be the greatest player ever but since then he has been a diving,cheating little girl who we need to send off to madrid for whatever we can get for him.

The money could be used for lennon or shaun wright phillps who actually posses talent :hey:

I'm not so sure Ronaldo will be hooking up with United again next season as he has stated his interests in signing for Real Madrid when the presidential elections have finished.

He's a little Pr*ck and doesn't have the stomach to face the players he stabbed in the back and i personally will be glad to see the back of him. His debut against Bolton wanderers was amazing and i remember thinking he would be the greatest player ever but since then he has been a diving,cheating little girl who we need to send off to madrid for whatever we can get for him.

The money could be used for lennon or shaun wright phillps who actually posses talent :hey:

Ouch, that's a pretty scathing thing to say about someone just because they beat you in a game. Any team who gets him will be lucky, he's an amazing talent and after your blind rage is settled you'll realise that as well.

I'm really sorry that England lost, they played hard probably better than the Portuguese, but in the end they didn't score any goals. And I knew that if it came down to PK's Ricardo would save us!

Now stop being so angry, it's not good for your health!

SLC

SLC i get to see Ronaldo a fair bit and he dives way too much, i thought it before this season started and i still think it. SWP or lennon have alot more talent.

At the end of the day Sven is gone but it looked to me like McClaren was behind all of the decisions in this world cup so i guess we on't have anything else to look forward to in 4 years time :no:

It's the irritating thing with players like him, he has talent by the bucket load and as Gary Neville said, he now has the phsyque of a middleweight boxer, but just tumbles over like he's been shot all to often (at least Heskey didn't have talent as well :lol: ) Robben is another :nod: there is no need for it :no: even opposition fans will applaud a great player on form who isn't cheating :nod: but diving cheats are not and should not be tolerated :grr:

I hate to see it and it gives ammunition to the football haters (who all read these threads too, Hi andy ;) ) but I hate it when it's Gerrard (yes I know he does it) or Ronaldo or Joe Cole (another cheat) or Robben. In my opnion nowhere near enough cards were issued for diving and feigning injury this world cup :no: and I think that a new mandate should be added to that (if it isn't already) of exagerating :no: so the player that does 3 or 4 rolls over in faux agony should be yellow carded and when he's gone off the pitch having had the physio on, he should have to stay off for a minimum of 2 mins too :nod: "To help him recover after such a terrible injury" :rolleyes:

As for McLaren, part of me hopes we fail miserably for the Euro 2008 so he gets the chop :nod: In 2 years I'd be installing Big Sam with Stuart Pearce as assistant and then when Sam retires/gets sacked, I'd pass it on to Pearce and get another similar man (maybe Shearer) as his assistant so we can establish a "boot room" for England, with a continuous conveyor belt of experience ready to step up.

Arfie

I was on vacation and didnt have internet acess the whole time. And i didnt get to talk about the germany victory. Germanys goalie proved himself during that shootout. He is a great talent and i think is taking Germany all the way.

And the next game should be no problem for germany, Italy who could barely handle the united states team.

As for the other games, im amazed that france beat Brazil. that was very surprising

Josh

I am hoping for a Portugal Italy final after reading all the whimpering going on about the England loss and how everyone wants to hurt the cheating Portuguese! England cheated themselves if they ever thought they would go anywhere in the world cup. No Class, only beat classless teams, and without any flair. Was anyone suprised when they lost to a team that actually possessed talent?

Pufferpro.

A fantastic game between Italy and Germany tonight. 2-0 didn't really reflect the game but what a fantastic performance from both teams!! Italy France final with France winning 3-2

A fantastic game between Italy and Germany tonight. 2-0 didn't really reflect the game but what a fantastic performance from both teams!! Italy France final with France winning 3-2
Finally! A real performance in the world cup :yahoo:

I hope tonights game is as good :D

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back