World Cup Predictions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well, my brother informs me that argentena lost, I wasn't there and he didn't actually see the game, he was in a sports bar/ grill with his GF and ESPN (the big sports network) was on, guess what they had on, the world Dominos championship, the world cup is going and they are running a deal about little bits of wood, its as if they weren't even trying to compete.

Well the game is about to start between Portugal and England, once again may the best team (Portugal) win! :p

And may cooler heads prevail, we aren't playing the dutch again are we?

SLC

that tw£t of a ref i just wanna kick his nuts into his throat

Thats a bit much, maybe you want to direct your anger at your players, or an even better scapegoat, the newly departed sven goran erikson, at least they deserve it.
i bet you are now directing your anger to scottish players for not even getting through the qualifier.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats a bit much, maybe you want to direct your anger at your players, or an even better scapegoat, the newly departed sven goran erikson, at least they deserve it.
i bet you are now directing your anger to scottish players for not even getting through the qualifier.
No, we know we are crap, and we don't say we are going to win everything, but to be fair, we did have Italy in our group as well as Ukraine.

But wait, I forgot, we did win an international tournament this year, haven't you heard of the Kirin Cup?

No, we know we are crap, and we don't say we are going to win everything, but to be fair, we did have Italy in our group as well as Ukraine.

But wait, I forgot, we did win an international tournament this year, haven't you heard of the Kirin Cup?
was it held in scotland by any chance??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

was it held in scotland by any chance??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It was held in Japan actually, further than your lot got this year!!

Okey dokey..we lost tonight and I am gutted but you know what.....

i have just come home to my mrs and my four kids, all nearly cryin because they think Dad's world has ended because England lost!!

Perspective people. Perspective.....

Lets enjoy the rest of the finals.. :good:

Kirin cup?! :lol: I think that name just about sums it up :S

Nope ricardo is still a poor poor goalie, he fluffs every shot + cross, he couldn't catch a cold let alone a cross. He is a good penalty saver i admit but he is very poor otherwise...

Other than that i think Rooney was very stupid, it's obvious that the way these refs love to dish out cards that you just can't go pushing people about.

I think the refs have really ruined this world cup and i'm not directing that at todays game but pretty much every game this tournament, they just wont let the game flow with their constant stoppings :no:

Other than that i think justice has been done, another poor england performance and they deserved to lose, how can you expect to win a world cup scraping through games against poor opposition :dunno:

BTW are the other leagues around the world constantly stopped? I know in England the game is allowed to flow and you can get away with a fair bit more than in this world cup (Actually make a tackle) and that's why it is the worlds most exciting league! :nod:

Okey dokey..we lost tonight and I am gutted but you know what.....

i have just come home to my mrs and my four kids, all nearly cryin because they think Dad's world has ended because England lost!!

Perspective people. Perspective.....

Lets enjoy the rest of the finals.. :good:
Well said that man, someone with a bit of sense at last!!
Its all only harmless banter anyway :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back