Will We Die In 2012?

The mayans never actually said the world will end in 2012, it is just the year their calender ends, they said nothing about what would happen after so all this end of the world is just based on speculation. :/

Will we die in 2012?

No, no we won't.
:good:
Its all a load of crap told by immature people trying to spread fear :no:

:good:

Like the old 6/6/06 thing and the 'black hole generator' :lol:

James.

I remember in 1999, when people were suiciding, since they thought the world would end in 2000. Fortunately, 2000 was a great year, and it proves that this end-of-the-world rumor is...you know what it is... :rolleyes:

The Mayan Calenders end when a major event happens to change the world as we know it, and a new age begins.

The world's polarity is due to change some time soon, maybe it'll be 21/12/2012?

The Mayan Calenders end when a major event happens to change the world as we know it, and a new age begins.

The world's polarity is due to change some time soon, maybe it'll be 21/12/2012?
I use the Gregorian calendar so I don't really care what the Mayan calender says. And the Gregorian calendar doesn't say anything about the world ending... :look:

Actually, every page of their calendar had drawings/hieroglyphs on showing what would happen on that day. The drawings on December 21st 2012 showed fire, water, wind, death and basically suggesting that we're all going to die because of a natural disaster.

I remember somewhere in the 1980's being told about Nostradamus. Apparently all the planets were lined up and the World was supposed to come to an end.
20 odd years later and we are either:
1) All dead and I am dreaming this

or

2) Still here and the World has not come to an end.

maybe they just didnt finish... cuz if i died in 2012 id have wasted my entire life going to school D:

But the thing that makes one think the most is that mayans predicted natural disasters that have already happened. And how do two seperate people come to a conclusion of when the world will end? I don't belive Nostradamus knew of the Mayan calender when he made his predictions yet both the mayan calender and nostradus came up with similar dates. I'm not saying that the world will end but it's kinda weird and creepy to think about that. It's kinda like we will have to wait and see. Now y2k was completely different. That was predicted maybe a year before the new year because computer geeks couldn't figure out how to move clocks forward on all electronic devices since "2000" was not programmer on them.

Now how the world is going to end all depends on who you ask. You ask a scientist you will get natural disaster. You ask a religious man and you will get judgement.

I'm afraid that only I exist and that reality is just a figment of my imagination, created by my mind to stop me from feeeling lonely. Time and space exist only as refence points to allow me to plot my current position in my created reality.

Well it's about as likely as some ancient civilisation that was wiped out, predicting the end of the world.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back