Will This Be Ok?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

you can get all sorts of apistos species off trimar £13 a pair of APISTO. CACATUOIDES (cockatoo dwarf cichlids)
have a look on there and there are loads of speices to choose from

where can you get loads of them for cheap??
just went to my lfs and they had gold rams and some other rams they were called P?????? rams. i forgot the name. anyone know the name. they looked like blue rams but were babies and they wernt blue rams. they were similar cuolors but not as long in the body?? anyone know what the names were. if the name is said i will know and the guy said i could have a male and female blue ram because theyre placid fish and the male wouldnt chase the other fish unless the female was spawning. so i will be probily getting these unless there is some more placid nice coloured cichilid.
any ideas

im back
where can you get loads of them for cheap??
just went to my lfs and they had gold rams and some other rams they were called P?????? rams. i forgot the name. anyone know the name. they looked like blue rams but were babies and they wernt blue rams. they were similar cuolors but not as long in the body?? anyone know what the names were. if the name is said i will know and the guy said i could have a male and female blue ram because theyre placid fish and the male wouldnt chase the other fish unless the female was spawning. so i will be probily getting these unless there is some more placid nice coloured cichilid.
any ideas
ballon or parrot rams? theyre inbreds.

you can get apistos from trimar, google it

no they wernt balloon or parrot rams. somethink else i cant remember!
isit true that the male would only chase the other fish if the female was spawning??
i will search it! :good:

anyone think that having a male and female german blue ram together with 10 cardinals and 6 corys is a good or bad idea?

:good:

anyone think that having a male and female german blue ram together with 10 cardinals and 6 corys is a good or bad idea?

:good:

Rams will really not be particularly happy in a tank that size. They demand 20G minimum.

they lfs didnt have any cockatoo cichlids soo... any other smaller rams that are nice and colourful that would be ok?? or other chiclids such as the cockatoos?? i could have a look again next time but i didnt see any this time and i asked if they had any and they said not atm but they might be getting some??

they lfs didnt have any cockatoo cichlids soo... any other smaller rams that are nice and colourful that would be ok?? or other chiclids such as the cockatoos?? i could have a look again next time but i didnt see any this time and i asked if they had any and they said not atm but they might be getting some??
there are loads of other apisto's google 'apistogramma'

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back