Will my clown loach eat...?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fredizzle

Reaction score
Will my clown loach eat shrimp pellets, i wouldnt know because i just got him in fact im just about to put him in his new aquarium

:D mine eat all of the above .....they also love cucumber and courgette/zucchini and spirulena tablets ....infact :rolleyes: there seems to be little that my clown loaches don't love :D

sue

Yup, mine eat all of the things mentioned but I use frozen bloodworms and brine. They also enjoy snails :p . They can crack the shells of live snails or you can buy cans of shelled snails and feed those too :p

My clown loaches eat nothing but bloodworm. Its all they need, although I feed them flakes and brine sometimes too.

Clown loaches should be in shoals, so you really need at least 3 to keep them happy, they also get quite large and you might have to transfer them to a bigger tank at some point. They are lovely fish and seem to play and copy other fish, mine love all sinking wafers, blood worm, brine shrimp and glass worm.

About the only thing mine don't eat are the other fih in the tank.
I believe that it's very important to feed them frozen bloodworm, and my tank gets a good helping once a week.

A well balanced diet is important, just as it is for people. ;)

Ian.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back