The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i say yes...some say no less then ten galllons but i would do it.
there is a similar topic going titled "5.5 gl nano"
they are discussing exactly what can comfortably go in this size tank.

With the tanks I've seen...Yes. Maybe a tight fit but yes it would do. Gobies are renowned for being the first choice in a small tank because of there small size and bioload.

I would say yes as well. My green clown usually doesn't move from his fake coral is the 29 gallon. My yellow one, on the other hand, is always all over the tank - but she is quite a bit younger than the green guy. In my experience, clown gobies aren't overlly active fish that require alot of swimming space.

I'm not sure how whide spread this is for all clown gobies, but I'll atleast tell you what mine like and do.

My green guy changes his "territory" once every three or four months. Currentl, he likes hiding in this fake coral that I have. He usually just darts out when food is passing by. Now my yellow one, has a few different perchs she hops from all day. She likes the filter intake, my new leather coral, and the high point of my live rock. So for the most part, mine are perching clowns. :)

Yeah from what I've seen they pretty much pick a spot in the tank and hop around it. If solo in the tank they may get a little more adventurous and probably will rarely hide.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back