Wilds

You know Wuv, I finally found a favorite male in the batch of Smaragdina. He's BRIGHT green. He really lives up to the name "emerald betta". I think since I can tell him apart from the others, I'll give him a name. ^_^

Wow Wuv awsome pictures, congrats on the fry wish you were over here in the UK i'd love to have some well if I was allowed more fish anyway! he's one good dad you've got there

Geez Wuv, you could start selling them by the cupful! :lol:

You know Wuv, I finally found a favorite male in the batch of Smaragdina. He's BRIGHT green. He really lives up to the name "emerald betta". I think since I can tell him apart from the others, I'll give him a name. ^_^

aww, that's too cute. I've noticed they're all slightly different too. Some are moreso tannish while others lean towards black'ish green, but all beautiful!

Nothing much to tell about that set up. It's a twenty gallon tub with an airline, a handful of established gravel and tons of leaves with floating java fern. I think they like the fact that I don't over-change the water with them.

I tried to take a pic but I think they came out pretty bad, I haven't uploaded them yet.

By the way, I'm going to try and catch one of the kapuas kids for pictures tonight. They're so big!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back