Whoops! Think I Got A Bit Carried Away!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks Andy - and thank you again for the inspiration and putting me in the right direction.

One day I will, I'm sure, upgrade to glass equipment (lilly pipes etc) - until that day, I will just have to live with it and hone my skills so that you don't want to look at the equipment, it's the scape, flora and fauna that draws your eye.

I am really surprised how the contents of the tank is EXACTLY the same as it was on Wednesday, yet now it looks COMPLETELY different (& 10 x better!) - all I have added is about 2-3kg of gravel.

The fish look lovely in the new scape too - my shoal of congos love the extra space and are always circling above the hardscape - looks fantastic ;)

Dead chuffed at the moment

Chris

Thanks Caz - took a few more quick snaps now that it is a bit darker.

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

again, nice pics...you have some different stock don't you! Is that a leaf fish? (sorry i'm not to hot on those different fish lol)

Looooooking Great! Glad you finally found some inspiration :good:

Now sit back and enjoy :pepsi:

again, nice pics...you have some different stock don't you! Is that a leaf fish? (sorry i'm not to hot on those different fish lol)

Hahaha I love those fish and didnt even notice it! good camo I guess

Thanks Ian - I like to be different! Fish is Leopard Bush Fish - hence no small fish in the tank as he likes to eat anything that fits in his mouth.

It looks great!! I didn't even notice your pipework until you pointed it out, and then had scroll back up to see it!

Thanks mate

Good work.Just wondering is that a red-fin shark in your 180 litre tank?

Thank you. It is - single specimen, not boisterous at all - can reach up to 15cm, and should be ok in the 180, if he gets boisterous, he's out of there!

KkAaNnEe - sorry mate, missed your comment! Thank you, your right, time to chill tomorrow! Thanks for your help the other night when I had no inspiration at all!

I'm impressed, looks really good, like Ian said about the eye being drawn away from the equipment anyway, I didn't notice, esp like the way you placed the wood so it covers the heater too. :good:

Beautiful fish too.

sorry minnt, been offline for a while as life has been hectic!

Will get an update with lots of pretty pictures at some point over the next week!

Thanks for any support in the TOTM competition, think i need it this month!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back