Who names their fish?

Do you name all of your fish/critters in the tank?

• Yeah, I name EVERYTHING! :thumbs:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have names for some of them. :|

• Are you daft? No way! :crazy:

• Total voters
don't need to tell em apart...just reffer to them as somethin like "the twins". :p

i got the idea from my friend, that if theres too many to tell apart, just give em group names. this works great for schooling fish. :D

I only name the fish with a lot of character. My fat leader clown loach is cloddy and my bristlenose is called pluggy. Other then that my other fish are just normal fish that I like. :D

we have larry & lucy - yoyos (except we're beginning to suspect that larry is actually a lucy & lucy is a larry!!!) the barbs are just the 'boys' . cory cats puss&boots our teeny tiny stunted leopard danio girl (shes never grown & is half the size of the other danios is titch, our massive red eye tetra is uhmmmm big red....... (oh i know crap names)
the rest havent ended up with names yet!!!!( i bet theyre bloody glad) :D

I'll name my fish then :D
Well the ones that I can ;)

Flameheart *Male Betta*
Romeo & Juliet *Dwarf Gourami Pair*
Yami *Male Peppered Cory*
Bristle Brothers *Bristlenose Catfish*
Lucky, Mana, Dan, Arrow & Curiosity *Bronze Cories*
Flametail, Nightshade, Morning-Dew, Sunlight & Rain *Guppies*
Laura & Laurance *Lace Gourami*
Bubblegum, Peaches, Frisky, Patches *Platies*

Hehe...a lot isen't it?

Edit: Opps forgot my Rams: Diamonds & Ruby *Ram Pair*

Bettas: Homer (he lives up to his name :lol: ) and Duff

x-ray tetras: the two adults are refered to as "the pigs" the other 3 juveniles are refered to as the "smaller ones" ...very original.... :p

one of the female cherry barbs we call "the runt" she's the smallest fish in the tank, the other one is "fatty" ...I think that one is self explanitory lol

one ghost shrimp is referred to as "the swimmer" cause it'll swim up to the top of the tank and pick food off the surface of the water. Another one has picked up on this practice as well :lol:

all my animals have names.I even named one of my boyfriends kois.Its a ghost koi called fluffy n hes kool.I think names give them personality.

name them....
Well, I could name my male guppy, he stands out...
but would you like to even try and look at a zebra danio or rasbora for 10 seconds straight and still know you were looking at the same one, let alone name a school of 6?

I name the ones with character too

Joe - Common Plec
Charlie - Catfish
Mrs - Female swordtail
Mr - Male swordtail
Billy - The largest glowlight - others unnamed
Harley - The largest harlequin raspertora -others unnamed
Minnie - the mountain minnow
Neons - un-named
Black widows - un-named

George, Zippy, Bungle, Jeffrey ---- The rainbow crew -- The goldfish B)

:kana:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back