Who Else Can'T Wait Till Christmas?

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
5,527
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Uk, Nottinghamshire
For Christmas my list to Santa Re: Fishy things will read as follows...
Northern Mountain Swordtails - 1 male + 3 Females
Crystal Red Shrimp - Pref grade A or above
L340, L002, L270, L073 <-- one of any of those
Indian Fern <-- Because I kill all other floating plants!
Flourite Black Sand <-- the only thing I actually 'expect' to get, as it's the only thing on the list that I really really want.

Then the plan is to spend christmas day washing my new sand.
And boxing day, I shall be being merry, listening to christmas films whilst I re-do my tank.
Going from play sand and a picture background to black sand and a black background.

I genuinely can't wait! Only thing I'm not looking forward to is sifting through my old sand to retrieve as many mts as possible...
 
I am really excited this year, because I'm going to be getting a juwel rio 125 and maybe a betta.
I still don't even definately know what I want.
 
i can t wait till christmas either

never thought about prezents yet tho
 
The only thing (as in physical thing) that I want for Christmas is the sand. Which I will happily buy for myself if I have too.

I really just enjoy christmas time anyways, all the films on tv, all of the 'christmas glow' that everything gets. :D
 
How would you get fish for christmas? Do you just go and get them from the shop beforehand and call it a Christmas present?
I have been banned from any more tanks, so won't be getting anything fishy this year. If I'm still into it next year though...:D
 
Come on it can't be that bad bobtastic!

The fish would more than likely be pre-ordered to a shop and then picked up just after Christmas...say the day after boxing day or something? At least that's what I'd do if I was buying someone fish for Christmas.
 
Sorry Curiosity101. Its my Birthday first so I'm waiting for stuff from E bay, (All for my fishes) I've had a new plant arrive today, cant wait to get home in put it in. The rest I'm hoping wont get stuck in the postal dispute :angry: But it is exciting. Just have to weedle round hubby for something else for Crimbo. A 4ft tank I'm thinking. :good:
 
our local fish shop does gift vouchers, so we've ask all the family for them!!!
 
A 6 foot tank. I pay for it myself. My pressent will be being allowed another tank !
 
I'm half tempted to sell on my stock and ask my partner to restock my tank with...

A Rotkeil Sev
A Red Spotted Sev
a EBJD
a few Red Head Geos
and some bright coloured Dithers :P

Hmmmm the temptation...
 
What I'd love for Christmas is an external filter for my Rio 240. I think it's unlikely to happen though...unless I buy it myself, and I doubt our finances will stretch to that!
 
Probably a 60l QT and Breeding tank with all equipment and things and some other little things like algae scrapers, another net, a sponge filter, etc.
And will promise myself to buy some more fish over the next year or so to stock my tanks. :) :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top