White Water

Silverlady

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
560
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Southampton UK
Hi every one I haven't been on here for a while.
Can any one help me. In my four foot tank I have been trying to get rid on the Algae and have been using Flourish Excel,this worked beautifully in my smaller tank, which is now looking great.
My problem with the larger tank is i keep getting cloudy water, I think this either a Algae bloom or a Bacteria bloom . the question is how do i get rid of it , more Excel or less.
Thanks Carol
 
Hi every one I haven't been on here for a while.
Can any one help me. In my four foot tank I have been trying to get rid on the Algae and have been using Flourish Excel,this worked beautifully in my smaller tank, which is now looking great.
My problem with the larger tank is i keep getting cloudy water, I think this either a Algae bloom or a Bacteria bloom . the question is how do i get rid of it , more Excel or less.
Thanks Carol


what are your water stats first of all?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top