PRW1988 Fish Gatherer Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 2,066 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Canada Jul 19, 2008 #1 Well, when I move I want to set up a small 5gallon hex tank for white cloud mountain minnows, how many can I fit in a 5gallon hex? I read in a magazine that I could fit approx 6-8, is this true?
Well, when I move I want to set up a small 5gallon hex tank for white cloud mountain minnows, how many can I fit in a 5gallon hex? I read in a magazine that I could fit approx 6-8, is this true?
The-Wolf Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species Joined May 26, 2004 Messages 11,145 Reaction score 13 Points 38 Location Kent UK Jul 20, 2008 #2 just because they are a small fish don't mean they can go in a vase. like danios they are an active fish and need space to move around in.
just because they are a small fish don't mean they can go in a vase. like danios they are an active fish and need space to move around in.