Which snails is good for betta tank

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
1,907
Points
113
Location
Thailand
My betta love sitting on top on top of my nerite snails, im thinking of getting another snails for him any suggestions? (No mystery snails or pond snails)
 
My betta love sitting on top on top of my nerite snails, im thinking of getting another snails for him any suggestions? (No mystery snails or pond snails)
I have a red spotted nerite snail in with my betta fish and it does great! It looks nice and there is no worry of a population explosion as they only reproduce in salt water.
 
I always had luck with ramshorn snails, yes I know lots of people don't like them, but I love those guys and all my bettas basically ignore them
 
I have several ramshorn snails that showed up in my shrimp tank. I left them alone and they are nice looking snails. I still like nerite snails more.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top