Which Is Easier To Breed?

I recon whiteclouds but they are both easy to breed.
White clouds do't eat their eggs or young. Danios will eat both.
Just seperate sexes for a week and then put them together in a tank with lots of Java Moss. Remove them the following day and you have fry within a week.
 
Yeah, I have WCMM and Leopard Danios in the same tank, the WCMM have produced plenty of fry, I have a tank full and that's after some Dragonfly larvae ate a couple tanks full. The Danios have done nothing and TBH I find their flowing fins to be more than annoying.
 
Oh, that's good because from what I know, white clouds will be better suited to the setup.

Are they as easy to sex as danios though?
 
pretty much so. the females aren't as brightly coloured and have fat bellies when carrying eggs. Males are more slender and have brighter colours and will often show off to each other.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top