W williamc Fish Crazy Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 3, 2008 #1 I was wondering what kind you use with your fish? Pellets granules freeze dried flake sinking
kribensis12 I know where you live Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 8,679 Reaction score 593 Points 113 Location Peoria, Illinois Nov 3, 2008 #2 I am in LOVE with O.S.I. , but if i couldnt have them, Hikari definatley.
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Nov 3, 2008 #3 Hikari goldfish pellets Tetra marine pellets Wardleys flake food
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales Nov 4, 2008 #4 tetradoromin for my boys
W williamc Fish Crazy Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 4, 2008 #5 thanks for all the input I use tetramin flakes, i will start using cichlid gold for my firemouths and wardley shrimp pellets
thanks for all the input I use tetramin flakes, i will start using cichlid gold for my firemouths and wardley shrimp pellets
W williamc Fish Crazy Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 319 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 5, 2008 #6 anyone
A AJ Tudor Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location North Yorks Nov 5, 2008 #7 Tetra for almost anything!