Where To Buy

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
Shrimps in west midlands and is there a list of all places affected by this water bug
 
The water bug was in Northants area, least it was when it started, please dont tell me its hit the midlands now too???

Whereabouts are you? Rough area would be good. There are several places around the W.Mids.
 
The water bug was in Northants area, least it was when it started, please dont tell me its hit the midlands now too???

Whereabouts are you? Rough area would be good. There are several places around the W.Mids.

I am Gloucestershire and I have no idea where the bug is i just read somewhare that west middlands was on the hit list If I could rember where I would rread the text.

I am not ill
 
The recent outbreak of Cryptosporidium in water supplies affected the Northampton and Daventry area, and local villages, starting on 25th June. Anglian Water notified people affected, who are still having to boil their water at the time of writing, though apparently they are hoping to have drinkable water in some areas by 4th July, and others next week. There's a list of affected areas on the Anglian Water website.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top