What’s your favorite movie?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Movies:

- Princess Bride
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Black Panther
- Spiderman: Homecoming (I think that is what it is called)
- Terminater
TV SHOWS:

- The Office
- Battlestar Galactica (the new and the old. New is better)

If anyone is A Battlestar Galactica geek here, I would say I am the king of you! I have watched it 4 times! It is rated PG-13 for all those wondering, but in reality, it should be rated R. A close runner up to my number one show The Office. The best storyline, the best actors, and the perfect amount of action, and other...naughty...activities! I love how they say Frak instead of the f-bomb. Perhaps the best show ever.

Least Favorite Movies

-ET
- Frozen

This is going to be controversial, but ET is THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE. It is about an ugly alien who lands on earth and acts like a doofus the whole time. It takes SOOO much time to build up to the story. Plus, when Elliot shows ET the fish, he has a fish bowl with like, 20 guppies!! I was forced into watching Frozen, and it sucks. Nobody is going to convince me that these movies are good.

Once Were Warriors just because it is so real. For pure enjoyment Mamma Mia and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Back to the Future 1, 2, 3
Men in Black 1, 2, 3
Mad Max 1, 2, 3 (not 4 and definitely not 5, seriously, how dare they make Mad Max 5 about a chick. It's Mad Max, not Mad Maxine)
ORIGINAL Battlestar Galactica :p.
Star Wars episode 4, 5, 6
The Outlaw Josey Wales
All the BBC David Attenborough documentaries.
How to Train Your dragon 1, 2, 3 and the TV series.
Hotel Transylvania
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Blues Brothers 1
Grease 1 (the original with Olivia and John)
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 The original 3rd that was made in the 90s was fine but it got removed when someone tinkered with time. Then they made the 3rd one with the chicks and I don't like that.
Star Trek original, Next Gen, DS9, Voyager
Babylon 5
Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry movies and his yippee westerns
Legomasters
Arthur Christmas
Hop
Doctor Who
The list goes on. I have hundreds of videos in boxes and copious amounts of movies on hard drives. If I ever get off my butt and convert the videos to HD digital I will be able to get rid of half the boxes in my place. And when they bring out data crystals I will be able to put my entire dvd collection onto one crystal and it will last forever. Yayayay

Ermmm mine are not in order
Carlitos way
Gran Torino
Django unchained
Saving private Ryan
Scarface
Ironclad
And finding nemo ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back