What’s your favorite movie?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

UnknownFishies

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Watching one of my favorite movies Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end and was wondering what’s everyone’s favorite movie(s)
Mine are
The Blind Side
Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end

Watching one of my favorite movies Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end and was wondering what’s everyone’s favorite movie(s)
Mine are
The Blind Side
Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end
Ooooo that is a good movie! Never seen The Blind Side though! Can it be TV Shows too?

Ok! My favorite movies and TV shows are

The Crocodile Hunter
Crikey! It’s The Irwins
Jurassic Park
Call of the Wild
The Avengers (or basically any movie in the Avengers universe)
The Hobbit, all 3 movies
The Lion King (the animated ones, both 1 and 2)

Good picks!! I like Avengers as well, more than DC. There’s a second Lion King? I really want to watch the hobbit soon.
Oh yeah, Avengers is wayyyyyy better than DC. They worked a lot more on developing their characters than DC did.
Yes there is a second Lion King, haha. It is called Simba’s Pride I think.

The hobbit is really good. My sister keeps asking to watch it, but my dad hasn’t had a chance to set filters so it is appropriate for her

Oh yeah, Avengers is wayyyyyy better than DC. They worked a lot more on developing their characters than DC did.
Yes there is a second Lion King, haha. It is called Simba’s Pride I think.

The hobbit is really good. My sister keeps asking to watch it, but my dad hasn’t had a chance to set filters so it is appropriate for her
I think if you can get it on FX they already filter out the bad stuff.

Kong - Skull Island
Scarface
Psycho
The Blue Brothers
Twilight Zone (tv series)
The Shining
American Graffiti (for the music too)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Easy Rider

Last edited:
Kong - Skull Island
Scarface
Psycho
The Blue Brothers
Twilight Zone (tv series)
The Shining
American Graffiti (for the music too)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Easy Rider
Interesting list. I've never seen Easy Rider but I suspect I'd like it. Blues Brothers is really fun and extremely quotable. Psycho is the only move I've ever seen that truly scared me.

Easy Rider stars Jack NIcholson, Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper...good fun--about a few free spirits travelling the country on Chopper Motorcycles in the 60s and their shenanigans...should be on every adult's must watch list. Rated R

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back