Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

TallTree01

Coo, Man
Reaction score
some other members and me wanted to do a poll to decide my new profile pic. These are the best I could find. If you can find better feel free to add! :)

Just realized the links didn't work. You'll have to copy and paste the links into the largish bar above your tabs.

Edit: decided to make this easier
1 http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/files/2010/12/fish-940x626.jpg
2 http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-refBiIm4pBo/UI9s-ajmNEI/AAAAAAAAHgo/c3MS_1yBNB0/s1600/Funny+Fish+Pic.jpg
3 http://zerotips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Synchiropus_splendidus_2_Luc_Viatour.jpg

Only one winner there, number 3.

I would set a tank up from scratch to own a fish like that!! Stunning. 

Well...in terms of photos number 3 is a better shot. But in terms of subject number 2 is my pick. I love both of my mandarin but I have a soft spot for puffers. Since I have a reef I can't keep them right now so it makes it an even more tender spot...so 3 for photo 2 for love!

Talltree - even though I voted for this pic I think you should go back to the old picture.

Some people on here have a profile picture that is instantly recognisable and yours used to be one of those - the new picture is hard to recognise at first - especially if like me you only look at the forum on your phone.

leighton_87 said:
Talltree - even though I voted for this pic I think you should go back to the old picture.

Some people on here have a profile picture that is instantly recognisable and yours used to be one of those - the new picture is hard to recognise at first - especially if like me you only look at the forum on your phone.

Sounds good...

PLUS I still think this one is more your style :)

HAHA oh wow, what is that guy doing?

Tek oot.

I think I will go back to the goldfish as this one.... It just doesn't seem like me. The bubble eye is something I can relate to ya know..... Lol.
The colorful marine fish doesn't really pop out as much. You look at it and go ' what the heck is that? ' whereas with the bubblenest it's an instant connection.
RCA said:

Sounds good...

PLUS I still think this one is more your style :)
I don't think that could fit in my profile,.., anyone know what type of fish that is?

@RCA 2 questions
1. Is your profile pic your betta? Love to see more pics of him,
2. What's RCA stand for?

Nice pic btw

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back