What's Your Fav Pic? ( Poll )

Which pic do you think is best?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I've always liked your picture, but if you ever wanted to change it again #3 is outstanding.

You guys are unpleaseable!!! ((kidding. I'm just as picky)) lol

TallTree01 said:
@RCA 2 questions
1. Is your profile pic your betta? Love to see more pics of him,
2. What's RCA stand for?

Nice pic btw

1.Yes, that is "Albert", he is a Halfmoon Dragon, and sits just to my left in a UFO350.  Will upload some more pics for him in due course, just for you.
He is also in my signature, fourth from the left.  The boys are in the order I purchased them, from left to right.

2.I have answered that for you before, do you only have a 3 second memory
hehe.gif
   It is alas my initials, I came here to just to take a look so did not think of anything more me, mind you I guess RCA is me ;)  You know what I mean, something more adventurous, like Talltree01 - so why Talltree01?

Thanks, I like pictures ideally with "movement", and I am hoping this one depicts that.

TallTree01 said:
You guys are unpleaseable!!! ((kidding. I'm just as picky)) lol

We like to challenge you
smile2.gif

Majority votes change!! This is no democracy!

This is making me think of changing my pic, but I love my gourami too much.

Why TallTree01?
I'll start with the 01 bit. I registered first as simply TallTree, my validation was never sent so I made a new account. I was already registered as TallTree so I chucked an 01 on the end. Plus it makes me sound like a spy or something. :)
Now the interesting part: TallTree. Through the ages 0- now, I am the tallest person I know. In sixth grade, some midget grade 2 kid come up behind me and leaned on me from behind.I moved out the way and he crashed into the ground. He said to me " sorry mate. I thought you was a tree". Of course all my mates we're there and they were ROFLing and ever since my nickname has been..... You guessed it, TallTree. I thought you might of answered my question before but trees don't have great memories.

applaud.gif.gif
  Well that's a hilarious story. How tall are you now??

It would be even more suspicious if you were TallTree02.

DreamertK said:
Majority votes change!! This is no democracy!

This is making me think of changing my pic, but I love my gourami too much.

I like your profile pic, he is peeking out at us ;)

TallTree01 said:
Why TallTree01?
I'll start with the 01 bit. I registered first as simply TallTree, my validation was never sent so I made a new account. I was already registered as TallTree so I chucked an 01 on the end. Plus it makes me sound like a spy or something.
smile.png

Now the interesting part: TallTree. Through the ages 0- now, I am the tallest person I know. In sixth grade, some midget grade 2 kid come up behind me and leaned on me from behind.I moved out the way and he crashed into the ground. He said to me " sorry mate. I thought you was a tree". Of course all my mates we're there and they were ROFLing and ever since my nickname has been..... You guessed it, TallTree. I thought you might of answered my question before but trees don't have great memories.

So your head is made of wood then
hehe.gif
?

DreamertK said:
applaud.gif.gif
  Well that's a hilarious story. How tall are you now??

It would be even more suspicious if you were TallTree02.

Or TallTree007, now that would have been cool
big_boss.gif
ninja.gif

Thats why I love it.
yes.gif

Would you like that stirred, not shaken, Mr Tree?

Neither, drinks are bad for the environment and make us trees have to work harder! Plus you humans gotta chop us down for wood for your distilleries etc.

TallTree01 said:
224cm or 7' 4inches

Wow, are you the tallest Aussie?  You could be in the Guinness book of World Records?

TallTree01 said:
Neither, drinks are bad for the environment and make us trees have to work harder! Plus you humans gotta chop us down for wood for your distilleries etc.

You are good as mulch though, stops the weeds
hehe.gif

Dreamertk - you have a great profile, keep it!

Btw is that fish 'snogging' the bloke a carp? A huge one mind :D

Tall tree wow, how many cats have you rescued? ;)

I see what you mean about profiles, best to keep the pic, unless you have upset someone and want to remain a little anonymous :D

This was an even worse decision than I could have imagined it.

Most reactions

Back