Benji k Fishaholic Joined Oct 13, 2022 Messages 684 Reaction score 221 Points 43 Location Brisbane Apr 24, 2023 #1 I spotted this on my bristlenose plecos but he’s been recently guarding a cave with eggs it looks kind of like a Bubble ok it’s but but I’m not sure Attachments 55F06B66-F565-4C1D-B701-EA8F458028D5.webp 89.6 KB · Views: 128 B0D3440A-C113-4041-BCFA-42036B172433.webp 99.3 KB · Views: 84 FC017685-5BA2-4C87-8388-973087A9AE58.webp 136.1 KB · Views: 81
I spotted this on my bristlenose plecos but he’s been recently guarding a cave with eggs it looks kind of like a Bubble ok it’s but but I’m not sure
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Apr 25, 2023 #2 need a picture of the fish outside its cave and from the side. but it's the same colour as the fish so is not a disease. most likely part of the fish's defenses
need a picture of the fish outside its cave and from the side. but it's the same colour as the fish so is not a disease. most likely part of the fish's defenses