whats best for bringing out colour

ruffmeister

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
whats the best way for enhanching the colour of guppy fry as some seem to have lush colour while some still sem to be very bland and almost albino
ta

yeah - I agree - nothing... I had loads of bland fry and suddenly they all started to get colours...

Live food can sometimes make guppy fry more colorful more quickly. I use baby brine shrimp for my fry. You should see how crazy the fry go for them! Usually the color in guppy fry starts coming in at around a month old with a little bit of dark color on the tail. After that it will come in more quickly. Realize that some of your fry are probably female and therefore will be dull compared to the males.

Yep there like Dalmations. They need to time to grow into there colors. Its always fun to see some of the crazy colors that come with them. I have a purple one with some silver on its head and a bright orange tail. Very cool color combos. I usually always have some orange with the males and most females have blue and silver patches on there tails. My females are grey and some are light yellow.

these are 3 months and some have no colour am worried that i amy have done sumthing to them to not have any colour on them, tru about females not having much colour but some males have hardly any

Could they be albino? I have only seen one picture of an albino guppy. I guess that the males still have some color but only a few spots, the rest is basically flesh colored.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back