What Would You Do With This Tank?

CeeJayy

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, (Medway). UK.
DSC00112.jpg


Im thinking getting 10 female bettas (a bit pricey and quite hard to find tho)

Sand substrate, a fer moss balls, coconut caves, plants, branchy bog wood... you get the idea!

I want your opinions though, so what would you do with it?

Its 110L Btw, got it for a tenner at a bootfair! :)

CJ
 
Betta Soroity without question. 10 pretty girls , some small peaceful companions like 10 Galaxy rasboros or similar, and some bottomfeeders like Khulies , around 6 of those. I think a really nice branchy piece of wood with java moss tied onto it would look great, along with some Cabomba, Aponogentons, and vallis at the back, maybe a bunch of amazon swords to one side and a sandy space to the other side.
 
that's like 30 us gal. I had a soroity tank and will never again. I kept 6 females and there was always drama. I think I just had bad luck with the girls I picked it was a 36 gal tank. I keep my bettas seperate from now on. It's just not natural for bettas to live together. They tolerate each other but I don't think my girls ever liked haveing others around. that's just me I know female betta tanks can work fine but I found it to not be as fun as I thought it would be. I have been keeping bettas for 10 years. I had lots of hide outs for them. Even with 6 I still had one that got picked on so badly she never came out.

Well I would keep dwarf cichlids and a school of tetras and a small pleco. I would have lots of plants. But that's just me. Go with the sority tank it is a good thing to try.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top