Inchyally Fish Crazy Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 262 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location US Aug 20, 2009 #1 My first tank was the 20gallon I still have running. Freshwater. What about you? (I hope the poll works, never tried one)
My first tank was the 20gallon I still have running. Freshwater. What about you? (I hope the poll works, never tried one)
AdAndrews Marine Enthusiast! Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 3,008 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kidderminster, Worcs Aug 20, 2009 #2 i put bowl becuase i had a biorb 15litre.
holidayinn Fish Addict Joined Aug 11, 2003 Messages 709 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location London Aug 20, 2009 #3 My first tank was a 40ish gallon tank with an O and a plec. Didn't know any better back then, but I do now...
My first tank was a 40ish gallon tank with an O and a plec. Didn't know any better back then, but I do now...
mixmaster jay Fish Gatherer Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 2,733 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location chesterfield derbyshire Aug 20, 2009 #4 mine was a 20g but with a goldie in lol
U unknowntbeast Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 20, 2009 #5 I barely remember it, but we had a male betta, I don't remember anything else about it but when it died, that's it. I was pobably only 5 years old.
I barely remember it, but we had a male betta, I don't remember anything else about it but when it died, that's it. I was pobably only 5 years old.
Geoff1991 AKA "Sparky" Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,439 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wolverhampton, UK Aug 20, 2009 #6 Unfiltered 1g with 3 shubumpkins when i was 8 ... they lived for a year in there, then i put them in my aunts pond... *shrug*
Unfiltered 1g with 3 shubumpkins when i was 8 ... they lived for a year in there, then i put them in my aunts pond... *shrug*