momsspaghett Fish Fanatic Joined Sep 7, 2020 Messages 85 Reaction score 20 Points 8 Location colorado Apr 21, 2022 #1 Hello I was just wondering if anyone knew what type of shrimp this may be? I got one from a breeder and now I have about 5 of these kinds. Thanks. Attachments 8716D281-3C83-40E4-88D4-E67389D11E06.webp 259.1 KB · Views: 174 945495FE-28F1-4E09-87B5-CBFBD8D15BE9.webp 187 KB · Views: 164
Hello I was just wondering if anyone knew what type of shrimp this may be? I got one from a breeder and now I have about 5 of these kinds. Thanks.
StripySnailGirl04 Fish Addict Joined Jan 25, 2022 Messages 947 Reaction score 548 Points 93 Location UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe Apr 21, 2022 #2 They look like bamboo/wood shrimp.
DragonScales+Doubletails Fish Addict Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 732 Reaction score 580 Points 93 Location Bremerton, Washington Apr 21, 2022 #3 looks to me like a simple Neocaridina or commonly referred to as rainbow shrimp.
momsspaghett Fish Fanatic Joined Sep 7, 2020 Messages 85 Reaction score 20 Points 8 Location colorado Apr 21, 2022 #4 I found another variation, any thoughts? I’m assuming there is a brown/wild variation of neos and are lower grades Attachments FF997001-E808-4354-A3B9-0878D366B0D1.webp 160.3 KB · Views: 124 FC413475-EAEA-4782-9B57-BD300F0C0490.webp 166.1 KB · Views: 119
I found another variation, any thoughts? I’m assuming there is a brown/wild variation of neos and are lower grades
DragonScales+Doubletails Fish Addict Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Mar 19, 2021 Messages 732 Reaction score 580 Points 93 Location Bremerton, Washington Apr 21, 2022 #5 here is a pic of someone else's shrimp here's a bamboo shrimp Simple neocridiana look at the front claws, if there are "fan" like things then it's a bamboo shrimp
here is a pic of someone else's shrimp here's a bamboo shrimp Simple neocridiana look at the front claws, if there are "fan" like things then it's a bamboo shrimp