What Type Of Fish Would You Keep In This Lol

thats just ridiculous lol...i would have a bunch of clown loaches...and some other stuff lol...for sure clown loaches tho lol

this is 2200 gallons...a little over 18000 lbs...all i can say is god damn!!
 
Hmm wonder what kinda of filter for that then?i'd have a tonne of cory's , tonne's of neon tetra's and spend whatever money i had left on paying someone to clean it out for the year.
 
One of these with a beer in the cupholder, and no strange little kid on it.
NT267-Giant-Ducky-Float.jpg
 
thats just ridiculous lol...i would have a bunch of clown loaches...and some other stuff lol...for sure clown loaches tho lol

this is 2200 gallons...a little over 18000 lbs...all i can say is god damn!!

I'd love to see a big shoal of large Clown Loach I bet they would look magnificent
 
Wow...I can't even afford the postage but I want it! No idea what I would put in it though. I think there would have to be a Plec!
 
just millions and millions of community fish!

-guppies
-plecs
-neons
-rummy noses
-german rams
-and loads more! .x.
 
That'd make an awsome mbuna tank. Just imagine seeing them in large natural groups. :drool: A big hap predator tank would be cool too. Oh the possibilites. :shout:
 
It would make one amazing planted set up

I commented about this on another thread a few months back,

I wonder why they're having trouble shifting it :S

Hmm as for stocking I'd go for a BGK, a few bichirs, a shoal of Silver Dollars, an Oscar or two, Severums, Geophagus, clown loach a nice gibbi and a million and one guppys
 
A few livebearers - wouldn't have to worry about the fry not having places to hide.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top