What Type Of Fish Would You Keep In This Lol

One of these with a beer in the cupholder, and no strange little kid on it.
NT267-Giant-Ducky-Float.jpg


Just made the office look around at me laughing. Brill !!

I think Id marine it all up, and breed seahorses. Could possibly get a grant to do this too - as so many are endangerd. Would have to get some companion fish to go with them ofcourse.
 
Hehe,I've seen this i the flesh,it's mahoosive.I'd have an Amano style planted with an enormous oak stump and a big shoal of altum angels,with an enormous school of cories.
 
If I had that much money to waste I'd cram it full of male siamese fighters!!!!

Once that war had ended i would plant it up and use it for a tank of tetras; platies; guppies; mollies; cherry barbs; and Otocincluses
 
If I had that much money to waste I'd cram it full of male siamese fighters!!!!


you sad cruel person, do you have no feelings?! dont try to wind people up, they will bring you down like a bird


It'd be a nice male siamese fighter fish tank though, i'd imagine you could get a few in there and they'd probs never see each other its that big. like 1 siamese fighter for every 1000litre:)
 
If I knew how to keep them and it were legal/possible, I'd go for a Cuttlefish! :P

To be fair...I'd HATE to have to do a water change on that bugger :o
 
Big tank water changes are easy, just a bit boring.

Throw a pump in and pump water to a drainage point. Throw in dechlor. Connect hose to cold water tap and fill back up.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top