What To Breed ?

NottsFishy

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Nottingham, UK
I have recently gotten a 35gal tank with pump light and heater. :hyper:
Now i want to breed something but dont know what have done livebearers, tetras and cories am currently attemptin bettas but boys are fussy lol. :unsure:
Am interested in a fish that cares for there babies but with such a huge choice of fish in shops now days i just dont know where to start lol i do like oddballs and chichlids (even though i dont currently own them but have in the past). :hyper:

Cheers for any help in advance :good:
 
Dwarf Cockatoo Cichlids or kribensis cichlids and angelfish.

Kribensis I know are very easy to keep.
 
Galaxy Rasboras :good:

I would but dont think with all that space just to have really little fish isnt worth it lol :rolleyes: :blink:

Cheers :good:

Dwarf Cockatoo Cichlids or kribensis cichlids and angelfish.

Kribensis I know are very easy to keep.

I was thinking about those not so much angels but kribensis and cockatoos :shifty: .

Cheers and keep em coming lol :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top