What Should I Do For Work?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Even going for interviews is good experience, and the more you go to the less nervous you will be.
My family and friends have all said the same. The interview definitely wasn't like the original idea I had of them, so I'm definitely glad I had the opportunity to go to one (and completely fluff it up) before I get serious about work.

My family and friends have all said the same. The interview definitely wasn't like the original idea I had of them, so I'm definitely glad I had the opportunity to go to one (and completely fluff it up) before I get serious about work.
At least now you have experience and you know what to do, or what not to do in your next interview.

I’ve never had an interview for a job, but I can imagine it would be pretty nerve racking.

Be aware a lot of big companies are moving to competency based interviews, these are a bit more involved but you usually get a sheet telling you what competencies they are looking for so you can prepare. You usually have to give personal examples of having done a task and need to retell it in detail to ensure you tick all the boxes.
I waffled at my last one........

Well done!
Just a thought... Will it involve scuba diving with sharks/rays/turtles? (We can all dream....)
Ahh, I wish! The only diving I'm expected to do is diving elbow-deep into tanks full of freaky fan shrimp!

...The one drawback to working there will probably be that I'll come home with no wages after all the money I spend there. They got pink kissing gourami in recently... If only I had a bigger tank!!

Ahh, I wish! The only diving I'm expected to do is diving elbow-deep into tanks full of freaky fan shrimp!

...The one drawback to working there will probably be that I'll come home with no wages after all the money I spend there. They got pink kissing gourami in recently... If only I had a bigger tank!!
Congrats on the new employment...

Should get a pretty nice employee discount though? :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back