What Next?

anyone else thinking this could be a wind up? (is it april fools day yet?!) :)

Considering he supplied piccies, I suspect not. By his set up you can tell he was trying to do everything "BUDGET" and wanted some really cool fish without doing research......

But if he is Lying.......Im A Fool:P


i think your spot on!

do you think i was a bit out of line earlier with what i was saying, i just get so annoyed when people say they have done tons and tons of research(as was stated). and the stocking is a disaster.
it just goes to show you.
 
anyone else thinking this could be a wind up? (is it april fools day yet?!) :)

Considering he supplied piccies, I suspect not. By his set up you can tell he was trying to do everything "BUDGET" and wanted some really cool fish without doing research......

But if he is Lying.......Im A Fool:P


I don't think it is. He has a thread on this eel here where he actually asked questions and was given the same answers he got here.
 
You guys stop bullying him. We are a family forum, not a bully someone because they made a mistake 3/4 of us have all made. Due, if you want help you cna PM me ;) Besides were from the same STATE!
 
I don't think it is. He has a thread on this eel here where he actually asked questions and was given the same answers he got here.

depends on what you consider "research" to be.

some people would say asking your lfs about the fish.. and we all know what crap they come out with.

"Yes, three oscars, a common plec and a pacu is fine for your 10gal!"
 
anyone else thinking this could be a wind up? (is it april fools day yet?!) :)

Considering he supplied piccies, I suspect not. By his set up you can tell he was trying to do everything "BUDGET" and wanted some really cool fish without doing research......

But if he is Lying.......Im A Fool:P


I don't think it is. He has a thread on this eel here where he actually asked questions and was given the same answers he got here.


this is unbelievable it just goes to show you with some people! :rolleyes:
 
Now i feel really sorry for the fish :(

I dont think you was out of order as such, I get frustrated too, I dont hold it against people that are new to the hobby and get told wrongly by their lfs as that i think happens to everyone, but usually people appreciate advice from people that have been doing this for years! Not call them wrong and then moan argue with the people trying to help :(
 
I don't think it is. He has a thread on this eel here where he actually asked questions and was given the same answers he got here.

depends on what you consider "research" to be.

some people would say asking your lfs about the fish.. and we all know what crap they come out with.

"Yes, three oscars, a common plec and a pacu is fine for your 10gal!"


well he stated on another forum that he came home and done te reasarch himself and had done tons of it!
obviously not :rolleyes:

Now i feel really sorry for the fish :(

I dont think you was out of order as such, I get frustrated too, I dont hold it against people that are new to the hobby and get told wrongly by their lfs as that i think happens to everyone, but usually people appreciate advice from people that have been doing this for years! Not call them wrong and then moan argue with the people trying to help :(

exactly, we have all made tons of mistakes ourselves, but when you state you have done tons of research on the fish and then dont want to listen to us. and then say "SCREW THIS FORUM".and when they say this they are meaning all of us !

then you know what is the point of helping them as your wasting your time really as they wont listen
 
You guys stop bullying him. We are a family forum, not a bully someone because they made a mistake 3/4 of us have all made. Due, if you want help you cna PM me ;) Besides were from the same STATE!

Comming from the same state dosent make you brothers, and tbh everyone tried to help him but he didnt want to take it. Just because your LFS says your right dosent mean that you shouldnt get a second opinion from someone who actually keeps a aquarium, not a shop that employs people on the basis of money and not expierence.

and i didnt bully him I told everyone to calm down ......
 
I was jsut saying were from the same state, not the were brothers or anything. I meant everyone else who is bullying him. I do admit he is also at fault. I wanted to know what shop he went to so i could know if he should trust their oppinion or not. As Ilinois has plenty of good and bad shops. But from my experince we have lots of good ones!
 
I was jsut saying were from the same state, not the were brothers or anything. I meant everyone else who is bullying him. I do admit he is also at fault. I wanted to know what shop he went to so i could know if he should trust their oppinion or not. As Ilinois has plenty of good and bad shops. But from my experince we have lots of good ones!

Indeed but thats like anywhere, always have good and bad :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top