What kind of bettas do they have at your lfs

Grams

Fish Addict
Reaction score
they have wild types like smaragdina,and wild splendens,ct,vts,and rarely a super delta.

I don't go to any local fish shops so I don't know what kind of bettas they have, but the petsmart I go to has veiltails. If you're timing is right you can find some really nice bettas there.

Just veiltails because the fish shops around here SUCK. I've tried getting them to carry other kinds, but the guy's always saying "I put the CT on the list to see if we could get a shipment..." That was 10000000000000 days ago... (OK, I'm bs'ing here, but for real, it's been a long time and surprise, still no CTs).

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEe <~----- little e :lol: Anyways, we get in all sorts, I know all the places for what now. Veiltail (male and female) , Crowntail (male and female) Plakat (male) Doubletail (male and female) and some wild looking females not sure what they are (they are ugly).

Once the lfs got in some of the half giant plakats that I have. Lovely things :D

I also find dt females at my lfs but it's mostly vt's. There are a LOT of combtails at another lfs but I never get to go to that one becaue it's too far away.

My LFS has Crowns, Veils and once I saw a Double. Should have scooped it up :X

I wish mine carried marbles! I want one in a baaadddd way.

I wish i could get my greedy hands on some mustard gas bettas grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol stoooooooooooooooooooooooopid petcetera only has vts thats why i like my other lfs better

Around here there are 95% Veiltails, 4% Crowntails, and 1% Wildtypes and others.

So, I mainly just get the Veiltails as they are about the only thing I can get around here...although I did get my first CT at Wal-Mart. :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back